MLogger Series Digital Data Acquisition and Logging Systems
- Embedded Linux Operating System
- Advanced Network Capability -128 bit SSL VPN
- World Wide Remote access directly to device
- Familiar Microsoft Windows® Interface - Vista & Win 7 compatible
- Easy Data Export To LAS Or ASCII File
- Oil-Field Tough Construction
- Portable Self-contained Design
Total Hydrocarbon Gas Logger
Combines a Model TG with a gas chromatograph
Combines a Model TGC with a CO2
- MLogger instruments combine proven catalytic combustion and thermal conductivity gas detection technology with specialized computing hardware and software to provide a true digital mud logging instrument. They provide a linear response from 1% to 100% methane with computer controlled switching between filaments, as gas concentrations change. The instruments are easily calibrated in the field, using 1% and 100% methane for the Model TG and and certified calibration standard containing C1 through IC4 for the Model TGC. The model TGC+C can be calibrated with 10% CO2 calibration gas, in addition to the methane and C1 through IC4 calibration gases.
- Each MLogger also contains an advanced router running the latest Linux operating system, making remote mud logging as simple as plug and play. The MLogger is controlled & operated through our windows software called MControl. It is a .NET application which allows effortless control of any MLogger, whether sitting in your trailer or at a rig 1200 miles away. Combine MControl with our Extranet product (included with each rental) and you have a complete real time web presence for any one of your clients to login to and get real time data.
- We can ship MLoggers just about anywhere via UPS, and because of its rugged construction the MLogger is designed to be worked on in the field. Filament changes require a standard screw driver. If your MLogger needs more than a filament change just replace it with the spare MLogger and send the broken one back to us for a replacement. Or give us a call, and we might be able to resolve your issue over the phone.